Bronxville Family Dental provides teeth whitening in Bronxville, NY. Call 914-337-8430 to learn more and schedule an appointment.
What is Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening is a procedure for removing stains and discoloration from the teeth. Over time your tooth enamel dulls and may develop a yellow or brown tint. This can happen due to age as well as the foods and beverages we consume. To give our patients the opportunity to brighten their smile, we provide professional teeth whitening treatment that gives you dramatic results in a short period of time.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
Professional teeth whitening treatments offer many benefits:
- Effective. Professional whitening products offer more dramatic results than over the counter products.
- Safe. Professional grade whitening treatments contain an active ingredient that is safe as well as effective, preventing damage to your enamel.
- Lasting results. Your teeth will stay whiter longer after professional whitening treatments. Periodic touch-ups at home can help maintain your results.
- Affordable. Although over the counter products tend to cost less, professional products give you longer lasting results so you don’t have to keep buying more of the same product.
- Fast. You’ll get faster results from professional treatment than from over the counter products. In-office whitening requires just one appointment to give you a noticeably whiter smile.
Types of Teeth Whitening
We offer two different types of teeth whitening:
- ZOOM! in-office whitening. In just one appointment, ZOOM! In-office whitening treatment can give you the results you’re looking for. We apply the whitening agent to your teeth ourselves so you can trust that it is done right.
- Opalescence take-home trays. We also offer Opalescence take-home whitening treatment for your convenience. We’ll create your custom tray for you to use at home when you apply the whitening agent. In just a week or two you’ll have a noticeably brighter smile.
Are You a Good Candidate for Whitening?
Do your teeth seem dull or discolored lately? If your teeth are healthy but don’t look their best, professional teeth whitening provides a safe and effective solution. We recommend teeth whitening for patients who have good dental health because if your teeth need restoration, those procedures should be taken care of first. Once your teeth are fully restored, whitening treatment can be applied. It is important to note that teeth whitening only works on natural enamel, meaning it doesn’t work on crowns, veneers, or fillings.